By the sea
Breakfast is as fresh and tasty as it gets at Penally Abbey.
Our Welsh cooked breakfasts are especially satisfying,
complete with free-range eggs, succulent local butcher’s sausages
and the chef’s own delectable take on “Welshman’s Caviar” or laverbread.
Breakfast is included in our overnight tariff.
Breakfast is served: 8:00 am to 10:00 am
During the quieter months we are able to take non-resident bookings for breakfast.
Please always call us on 01834 843033 to check our availability.
From the Table
- Warm Pastries and a selection of local preserves
- Llaeth y Llan Yoghurt
- Seasonal Fruit
- Homemade Granola & Selection of Cereals
From the kitchen
- Honey, Brown Sugar or Maple Syrup
Full Welsh Breakfast
- Sausage, eggs, Welsh Back Dry-cured Bacon, Roasted Tomato, Mushrooms, Black pudding & Laver bread
Full Welsh Vegetarian Breakfast
- Vegetarian Sausage, Roast Tomato, Mushrooms, Egg & Laver Bread
Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Egg
- Smoked Salmon, Scrambled Egg, Lemon & Chive
- French Toast, Crisp Streaky Bacon & Maple Syrup
- Ham, Poached Egg & Hollandaise Sauce
- Smoked Haddock, Poached Egg. Brown Butter & Watercress
- American Pancakes, Seasonal Fruit Compote
Egg & Soldiers
- Soft Boiled Egg & Buttered Toast